Outlaw Graphics-The New Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there,great work...can you do a shell that already is sprayed,can you take old spray off? i got a shell to send you if so,i will pm you what design i want! i like dark colours,black,bit of red dividing lines,carbon everywhere else,id definatly wouldnt mind paying for that level of quality.
at the moment its red,i want to keep the eyes in the front window lol.just kiddin,

Hi mate, i don't do shells that have already been painted bud

outlaw location in your user CP would be useful :rolleyes:

K....

good thinking :) fixed

Outlaw,how much to do a 5T shell like this,but no MONSTER graphics,just the black and white.
J.;)

Attachments

• ken-block-ford-fiesta-rally-car-2.jpg
    ken-block-ford-fiesta-rally-car-2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
Outlaw,how much to do a 5T shell like this,but no MONSTER graphics,just the black and white.
J.;)

ha!! thats what hes doing for me on my woodster wide!
the price he said to me was a good price thats with all the
logo's ect so i reckon yours will be ither cheaper or the same
price...

You've got some serious talent mate, awesome looking shells there. you should make a vid off you painting up a body, would be interesting to see how you achieve that level off finish.

nice little earner you got going there i bet lol

i'll be doing a video in the future, need to a decent work space first, as for it being a nice earner lol i don't know about that, i'm one of the most if not the most competitively priced painters about, but i do make some money which usually goes back into buying rc bits :)

i'll be doing a video in the future, need to a decent work space first, as for it being a nice earner lol i don't know about that, i'm one of the most if not the most competitively priced painters about, but i do make some money which usually goes back into buying rc bits :)

Yeah mate ive seen your prices on msuk and your website, for the quality off the work your a bargain i may get some work done from you .

Back