Own a Fifth-scale RC Truck/Car/Buggy & Live in Gwinnett County, GA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold Bascom

photo_editor_ds_1568482981627.jpg
I'll tell you what motivated this post. I own 2 fifth scale RC vehicles (a Redcat Redcat Rampage XR and more recently, a Rovan 305a Baja 5b buggy) and I'm tired of playing alone!

So, if you live in Gwinnett county like I do, why don't we get to know one another, meet, and organize a parking lot race meets or bash meets at a location easy for all to get to! Why not?

My email is [email protected].

Hit me up. Let's get this ball rolling. Who knows? It may be the spark to get our own version of some kind of sponsored fifth-scale rc "Bashfest" launched in Georgia.

Last edited:
View attachment 54454
I'll tell you what motivated this post. I own 2 fifth scale RC vehicles (a Redcat Redcat Rampage XR and more recently, a Rovan 395a Baja 5b buggy) and I'm tired of playing alone!

So, if you live in Gwinnett county like I do, why don't we get to know one another, meet, and organize a parking lot race meets or bash meets at a location easy for all to get to! Why not?

My email is [email protected].

Hit me up. Let's get this ball rolling. Who knows? It may be the spark to get our own version of some kind of sponsored fifth-scale rc "Bashfest" launched in Georgia.

LOL......quit begging ,I am in the same boat!....:ROFLMAO:

I now own 3 5th scale Rc’s, I’ve bought them and modded them in hopes of getting my kids or friends involved.... because I was tired of playing alone....

I still play by my self I just have 3 different 5th scales to choose from???
Oh well. You made the VERY mistake I made years ago. I bought my son a Team Associated Short Course Truck so that we could have fun 'rc-ing' together, since I got the impression he'd be thrilled since he would not let my 1/8 scale Ofna nitro buggy rest. So his truck arrived and in less than a week he lost interest in it because of tuning issues with the engine. That was also the last time he even drove my Ofna. He has since moved on to video games. At least we now have more toys. Lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks