Parts compatibility and drivetrain question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dog24fret

I was wanting some help please. I have just gotten into 1/5th scale and my first 1/5th is a KM 30.5 baja. Are all the parts for HPI baja capatible to use with it? I want to upgrade some parts on it and the only parts is from hpi. The other is my rear hubs were really hot after running it for about 15 minutes or so on 4th round of break in. Hot enough to actually burn my hand with the wheel nut. The wheel hub was just as hot also. Is this normal for these big cars?

Good question. I don't own a km, but from what I've read hpi parts should work plus aftermarket parts originally made for hpi. As far as heat. No clue. Next time I run my baja I'll have to check my hubs.

Good question. I don't own a km, but from what I've read hpi parts should work plus aftermarket parts originally made for hpi. As far as heat. No clue. Next time I run my baja I'll have to check my hubs.
Ok. Thank you any help would be appreciated allot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks