Parts Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVet65

Wow! I am starting to believe I am going to have to buy a storage unit to put my new hobby into! I neglected to realize the sheer size of these 1/5th scale trucks! I purchased a box of parts and I almost need a forklift to move it!
The great thing about 1/5th scale is being able to "tinker". I love being able to tear the thing down and upgrade.
I have probably spent a ton of money on a vehicle that I have not received yet!
Like a JetPro pipe, aluminum suspension gear, tires, driveshafts, bearings, extra body, new radio, fail safe switch. And there is the "startup" stuff. Fuel line, fuel pump, mixing cups, gas tank, etc!
I remember using the "biggest" R/C truck ever. The "ClodBuster"! I loved that truck and I also remember all the "stuff" left over when I sold the truck. Kinda like what I am getting now.
Except BIGGER!!
Really looking forward to "bashing" this thing around.
Life is good!
Roll on Rampage MT!

Welcome to LSF.
Problem I always find, is when there's a major rebuild - accident or something - there's always something you don't have!

Just stick a 20' container on the front lawn and you're sorted!! LOL!

Al.

I have a 40 footer for the snowblower and garden tractor and "her" stuff. Then I have a 10 footer for my sister's stuff. I guess I could find another spot for a 10 footer. LOL.
Wire it up, insulate it, put lights in, shelves. Oops, need a 20 footer! LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks