PayPal Warning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterAir

Lone Racer 🤠
I have been an paypal member for yrs and have used the service quiet a bit. Overall they are a crappy company to deal with. Went to load some rc part funds onto my account via My PayPal Card yesterday and nothing but troubles. Keep getting an error message 203 so I called (got hung up on twice) and it is a 3 day process to clear my money! I'm not overly surprised as this is the 3rd time this happened this yr! Each time I have to email them a pic of my id, receipt, mycashcard and wait 3 days. Today the rep told me they have been experiencing I.T. problems...... So you have been warned. Don't use paypal unless you absolutely have to. They do not care at all about customer satisfaction and really do not care about any one persons experience with them.

Those of us who have been wronged by PayPal need to band together and say screw you! The company needs a huge overall from the retarded customer service reps that speak broken english all the way to their financial side that has no problem freezing funds for ridiculous reasons. There are forums full of threads about this stuff for those of you who have yet to be annoyed by this company.

That must be frustrating, but they are by far the most accepted form of on-line payment. We're kind of stuck with them. That said, in 15 years I have had troubles maybe twice. I can't complain, they have serviced my account pretty well over the years and even notified me of a hack attempt requesting account and password change. I thought that was to be commended

Agreed many have had minimal issues, maybe I've just relied on them to much. Any other form of prepaid payment has never given me issues. Frustrating is not the word. Even though it's only for rc parts my season is coming to it's end here and even an extra 2 days means a lot but that's besides the point. What if I was paying a insurance bill and they held my money? I'd be screwed! I think I'm gonna make the move to the walmart prepaid. I can't keep a cc I get myself into to much trouble. I know I have no money but if I had a 3k limit right now I'd buy a evo 2020 in a heartbeat!

I had a very bad experience with Paypal I had to go to the government and bring Fraud charges agents them for getting my credit report and score with out my written or oral permission.

I had a buddy whose account/funds and in the end banned from pp for using his pp cc too much. I guess they don't want you using it like a normal cc. Funds were held for 2 months for doing absolutely nothing. He is a ebay seller as well so that really hurt him. They didn't care about his 500-600 sales a yr for 3-4yrs and just cut him for a ridiculous reason..... Did you win the fraud case? I bet if you did they only incurred a small fine where as if you or I did something like that we'd have jail time hanging over our head.

I've made deposits and withdrawals within the last few days problem free. Don't know why its not working for you.

I believe the biggest problem for me is the PayPal My Cash Card. I found out they are having I.T problems and also they use a 3rd party card service so the ppmcc is not actually pp..... Look at it this way, this is the third time this yr I have had this issue. You would think a huge company such as them would at least issue me a $3.95 refund for the card even if they take a loss. I mean the ebay seller agreement demands you pay return shipping and lose money as a form of "good business". After the frustration they put me through why no effort to keep me happy? Because they don't care and have zero problems cutting me if need be..... I've done a lot of business with them over the yrs. 30-50 sales a day when I ran a ebay clothing store, 3-4 sales a day selling my own jigs and flies and countless late night purchases with the ppmcc. We are talking thousands of dollars they have made off me and it all shows on their damn screen when I call. I think my anger comes more from selling online and having to deal with them then the buying side. 100% guaranteed safe transactions for buyers but no safety for the sellers. Very easy to scam a seller online via pp, it's simple they will always side with the buyer. So they stick sellers in a corner because they need the pp system so when a scammer comes by they are most of the time forced to lose money...... This is what they expect of me then I expect the same from them!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks