Personal sound stereo/hifi ect??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the yamaha. The stock sub never failed to amaze me. 10" powered sub. Pounds the fek out of the house.
Yes Yamaha make incredible equipment ? I have a 1000 watt Yamaha sub????20200409_091601.jpg
Little 300watt pioneer on top??
Ok dumb question... I've seen the optical plugs on both my receivers I've had. Never knew wtf they were for, or the benefits over the RCA hook ups.
Digital out makes a clear static/hum free sound??

I spent the last 2 days keeping after my generator, kids and calling the power company arse hats to get 1 the broken poll off the road, 2 get it fixed. And to top it off the cable lines are still down where my closest neighbors cant leave their houses and they don't seem to give a poop.told me it would be monday or tuesday at the earliest. Told them the neighbor has bad health and cant leave his house, guy basically said sucks to be them. So we went and stuck a ladder under each end of the line so they could at least get her car out. Still windy as fek so I'm sure they will blow down overnight. Fricken comcast. We just got power back about an hour ago, so I'm more or less done fighting for the day.
Was just easier to go along with z. Oh and I blew through all my high speed internet on my phone so I've been downgraded to 120kbps which makes my phone barely work ?????

Attachments

• 20200409_120512.jpg
    20200409_120512.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 9
I spent the last 2 days keeping after my generator, kids and calling the power company arse hats to get 1 the broken poll off the road, 2 get it fixed. And to top it off the cable lines are still down where my closest neighbors cant leave their houses and they don't seem to give a poop.told me it would be monday or tuesday at the earliest. Told them the neighbor has bad health and cant leave his house, guy basically said sucks to be them. So we went and stuck a ladder under each end of the line so they could at least get her car out. Still windy as fek so I'm sure they will blow down overnight. Fricken comcast. We just got power back about an hour ago, so I'm more or less done fighting for the day.
Was just easier to go along with z. Oh and I blew through all my high speed internet on my phone so I've been downgraded to 120kbps which makes my phone barely work ?????
Hook the tractor up to the pole and drag it out to a main road. Bet its fixed in hours. ?
So you don't have land line "fiber internet "
? that's proper hillbilly territory that is??????
Shame that's a? set of circumstances right there? .....I'll pray for you??...Not!????
Jk
Hey now, I don't have land internet. I have legit unlimited high speed on my phone and it works as a hotspot too. Why would I pay for redundancy. Internet is expensive around here.

I wish it was that easy, I live up at the top of the mountain so yeah no fiber line. Comcast has us by the balls only thing we can get. It's not bad internet they just don't give a crap. I have a really old data plan for my phone. So yeah no unlimited for me. We may actually chang our phone service after this.

New poll was put up last night, its comcast that's still down. The power company wont install a utility that isnt theirs on a new poll. New pic for your amusement that orange wire is my broken internet cable. The rest of the old poll is laying on the other side. Gotta put our ladders back up for the neighbor so they can get out. May be if a called comcast and told them I was gonna rip the cable off the next poll so we could drive over it ??

Attachments

• 15866095932121629124171013985663.jpg
    15866095932121629124171013985663.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks