Pinch test with Killer bee - on 5T??!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHR

Now I am confused - AGAIN!
Got the 30.5 and crank from Daves, installed complete with Dom and killer bee. Just as I have to my Baja B and several other of my mates Baja's.
Sometimes I use the radio to kill my engines, especially with a roll and she stays on her roof. This one does it's own pinch test, like when you tune a nitro - then dies.
The low end is at 11/2, a bit rich(still running in). High end also 11/2.
Any ideas??!!:eek:

I assume that you are saying it automatically starts running at high RPM's and then dies, if that is the case then that means it has taken in too much air. Look for an air leak somewhere in your lines or head, if that isn't what you meant explain further please and I will try to help you out:)

Yes, as you press the off button on the radio the revs shoot up for spell then she cuts out. I will check for air leaks and let you know! Thank you so far.

Yes, as you press the off button on the radio the revs shoot up for spell then she cuts out. I will check for air leaks and let you know! Thank you so far.

Mine did that last year!

Air leak was the problem when i hit the killswitch it rev'd like mad
then it died..

Last edited by a moderator:
You see!!! This is why this is the BEST FORUM!!!!!
Got a problem!
Ask the question!
Get sorted!
No problem!!!
Yes, checked all the hoses and screws - problem sorted! Can't say where it sucked air, but she is fine now.
Thanx again!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks