Play on Words !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atom3624

No secret I'm in Mexico for a while to assist the operation.
I'm helping keep an eye on all results going out of the analytical laboratory.

Another expat is here, call him JB.

JB to Al: Al, results for X, Y, Z, are ready.
Al to JB: Green Bum (play on obvious words).
JB to Al: Purple tits!!
Al to JB: What's that got to do with 'Grassy Arse'?
JB to Al: No idea, lol !!

Life abroad - full of fun!!

Al.

No secret I'm in Mexico for a while to assist the operation.
I'm helping keep an eye on all results going out of the analytical laboratory.

Another expat is here, call him JB.

JB to Al: Al, results for X, Y, Z, are ready.
Al to JB: Green Bum (play on obvious words).
JB to Al: Purple tits!!
Al to JB: What's that got to do with 'Grassy Arse'?
JB to Al: No idea, lol !!

Life abroad - full of fun!!

Al.

Lost!!!!:confused:

J.

I'm either thick or very confused, sorry mate what's all that about???

E-mail communications mate.
I have to give the 'final OK' on results and authorise ready for reporting.
Other staff inform me when their part has been completed, hence the 'Al, results X, Y, Z ready' bit.

Normally I don't reply.
Just for a bit of fun I replied with 'Green bum' (Gracias, or Thanks) ......

Kinell.

My team's down 2-0 to blasted Liverpool at the moment and I've only got Beeb text to follow. Stats look crap as well ...
Al.

I hear they just made the everton ground all seater - they've just bought a new sofa.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did mate.
Despite the 'most efficient use of Premier League salaries' rating, the entrance fee for the 2-seater sofa would be pretty steep.

Did you know:
1. Messi has scored more HATRICKS this season than Fernando Torres and Andy Carroll have goals!!
2. Probably friggin' Gerrard's scored more goals in the 2 or 3 games he's plated this season than 'clip on Carroll' has!!

(Another sad local joke - of mine - that stupid 70's pony tail's a clip on!!)

Al.

Torres has to go from Chelsea at the end of the season and if he does he will struggle to get on with a top Prem team after this performance. What a good bit of business that was by Liverpool - making a killing on him & effectively taking Chelsea down in the process!! I reckon Carroll will be under fire as well but think they will give him til Christmas to prove himself.

Everton exceed expectations every season with the money available - just shows what can happen when you have players on reasonable wages who want to play every week rather than over paid mard arses who play on Wed and Sat and complain they are tired. Imagine if they actually had to do a proper job!! David Moyes is up there with Alex Ferguson IMO. Imagine where he would take them to if they had some money to spend.......

David Moyes is up there with Alex Ferguson IMO. Imagine where he would take them to if they had some money to spend.......

I'm not a footie guy and I don't pretend to know owt about it but your last comment there Andy is true look at city, couple of years back had fek all, they get a massive backin of money and a decent manager and now look at them, still over paid mard arses runnin after a bag of wind IMO :lol::lol::lol:

That's what really frustrates us 'Toffees' !!
Moyes would definitely HAVE TO stay, even if we get bought by some Oil Sheik or whatever ...
Imagine what HE could do with the odd few hundred mil ? !!

Frustrating as hell seeing 'nobodies' like Man City doing what they've done in the last few years........

I was going to say it's a BIT like Religion and Politics, talking about our beloved footie, but it REALLY IS !!

I always liken it to 'our' equivalent of tribal warfare!!

What progress?

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks