Playing in the snow tomorrow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

The 1st snow of the winter has dropped on us today :cool2: The battery is on charge ready for tomorrow & my 1st run in the white stuff!! Cant wait :blush:

There is about an inch down at the moment so if it stays like that it should be good fun. Looks like it icing over now too so should be nice & crisp in the morning :cool2:

watch for ice build up around your throtle linkage. Have fun. don't forget to richen it up for the colder air.

T

Yep, we are expecting some snow tomorrow too. I think me and Pablo and Possibly Atom will be out there playing on sunday too !! WOO HOO !!

How much do you guys normally "richen" for the cold weather ?? And do you do high AND low speed needles, or just one ??? (Mines a CY26)

Oh, and how do I add a picture to a post (one from my computer) ??

Cheers guys !

richen up both H and L needle. go 1/8 counter clockwise (more rich) and do a few passes and check plug color. you want med brown color.

pics need to be uploaded to a host site like Photobucket. Forum Contributors also have an album they can use, but it needs to be activated by PMing BTB or Woodie.

I got out for 10 mins cos had the kids on their sledges giving it dad will you push me :blush: unfortunately they are more important than my fg so i had to play with them instead :) I had to adjust the front cables that worked fine in the dry cos it was -4C here this morning. 1 was locking up. Apart from that was good fun while it lasted :clown:

Well we are officially snowed in now :helpsmilie::clap::clown: Definately too deep for the FG. Had a walk up to the main road & its well covered with no tyre tracks so looks like I will have to stay in & crack a few tinnies open :clown::clown:

Well we are officially snowed in now :helpsmilie::clap::clown: Definately too deep for the FG. Had a walk up to the main road & its well covered with no tyre tracks so looks like I will have to stay in & crack a few tinnies open :clown::clown:

we ain,t had snow yet ,but had hail rain and sub zero temps so we called off are bash day today. prob, get the tinnies open meself soon good idea:clown::clown:

yep andy mate we are too :clown::clown: me and the little lad made a big snowman in the front garden this mornin :clown::clown:

Yep, tinnies in front of the fire it is !!!!!
Gutted we couldnt get out but think we probably would have ended up trashing the cars if we did.:no: (like last time at Ally towers hey Pablo !!!:no:)

Im going to have to ask then Cryptonblade.........
How do I get a pic from my documents onto a post to appear like yours does there ??? (LAYMANS TERMS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):helpsmilie::clown:

like u have done with your link
but if u push on this icon (icon with the mountens and sun)
and put your link there it should do the trick

then click preview post and when its ok submit repley,

have a try its easy

piceg.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks