Please give a warm welcome to MR. Bent Karlsen! CowRC's only Authorized Eu Vehicle!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cow

Hello my friends,

This is a BIG day for Cow Performance Company!!!

Each and every day throughout the www I am reminded how much our supporters mean to us here in the barn, It is because of you that we have had this unbelievable ride, and because of you that I am here today STOKED to announce Mr. Bent Karlsen, A.K.A bentka as our official and only Authorized EU sales and distribution Vehicle!

Please give Bent a warm welcome :rolleyes: I am confident you will all find just as I have Bent is a true gentleman, a man of his word, and extremely motivated to carry the torch to the other side of the world. :cool:

Bent, my friend and Trusted associate.... I here by dub Thee MOO-MAN #2!!!

The MOO-volution has officially gone GLOBAL. I honestly can't believe it... The past 2 years have been a whirlwind for CowRC and I cannot Thank You all enough!!!

CowRC EU is officially open for business my friends :D

Heath

2i7ager.jpg

No mistakes my friends, it is Bent ;)

It could have been far worse... I got stuck with Heath Meschkow. Growing up it was hard to appreciate my name considering i was often reffered to as Beef MushCow and alot worse(sorry I am not going there :lol:). As I got older I began to appreciate the uniqueness of the name, I am sure Bent feels no different. I know I wouldn't change my name for the world :cool:

Heath

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks