Please help which pipe for 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamas garai

hi guys,
Finally I got my Losi 5t delivered -:) and need to decide which silenced pipe to get for it. Thinking of getting the xp big bore silenced. Could you please help me out with your experience. I'll run the stock 29cc engine, and fitted the fid racing shaft guard so need something that fit with ample clearance for pull start and battery and break adjustment. I might want too much but I like easy maintenance and quieter running so I can play in the neighborhood. Oh and would be nice if the gas exit from the truck rather than muck everything inside. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

How about a Samba pipe? Reasonably quiet (compared with others) and not too bad on where it exits the car

How much louder is a tuned pipe compared to a stock pipe on the piss off the neighbors scale. I was thinking of getting a ddm dominator and hear they are really loud

How much louder is a tuned pipe compared to a stock pipe on the piss off the neighbors scale. I was thinking of getting a ddm dominator and hear they are really loud

Some are very loud in comparison, but I think whatever you have will upset the neighbours.

Thank for the help I think I'll go for the samba as they are reasonable quiet and they give a good power to the stock engine

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks