Please welcome Bigger the Better!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
It brings me great pleasure to introduce LargeScaleForums newest member of it's staff team, Bigger The Better!

Bigger The Better has been a long time member of LSF, since the beginning and during that time has been a great assist to the site with his wealth of knowledge in many areas of the RC industry. With LSF growing more and more every day I believe Bigger The Better will be able to help LSF grow even further, so again please welcome Bigger The Better!

Welcome Bigger The Better!

Welcome... Bigger The Better....You are a great asset to the forum
I know many people value your thoughts to the RC industry...
Best wishes to you in your new place on the LSF forum as a member of the staff...
Slawhammer

Funny thing, I was just thinking the other day why Bigger hasn't been made a moderator....thousands of posts and never one that I have ever found to be derogatory, or rude. Much deserving.

I called it in my own mind. I need to go buy a lottery ticket. LOL

hey btb that's good news for the forum but where are you going to get all that time to edit all the mods well im glad you are on the board good on ya

:2guns:

Hey welcome btb its a great forum lots of good people on here giving all the help they can do you own large scales? If so post pics

hahahaha

murphyslaw wake up btb is just after being promoted lol to a higer ranking staff member,he has been here for long time,how did you think he was new here lol
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

no offence intended,or not trying to be smart..

wow btb is it like winning the lotto?:clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks