plz help me my fg does go in a straight line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalehawkins

hi all
i have just purchased a fg touring car basic one it has front disc and kn air filter new kronos 27 tyres and red springs

does any one waht basic set up i should use e,g
ride height
camber
toe in ect

many thanks all

the best tuning aid is good tires. you need something sticky for the back. I have tried so many tires now and finding the right tires is so crucial. I set my semi up almost square. I actually use lower arms for uppers on the front so no adjustments and adjusted the back to keep from odd tire wear (semi tires are so expensive) and it's hooked. my touring cars I went through 4 sets of tires, mostly pmt's, trying to get it to stick.

tires also need to warm up a bit

ride height depends. you can adjust handling with ride hieght. to get more rear traction you either raise the front or lower the back. a little toe in the back helps stability

hope this helped a little anyway

Ride height---dogbones level,front slightly nose up.
camber-------1 deg front and rear.
Toe in--------1 deg to have the car track straight or 1-2 deg for quicker response in/out of corners.
try that for a neutral setup.
J.

Ride height---dogbones level,front slightly nose up.
camber-------1 deg front and rear.
Toe in--------1 deg to have the car track straight or 1-2 deg for quicker response in/out of corners.
try that for a neutral setup.
J.

Toe in--------1 deg in to have the car track straight or 1-2 out deg for quicker response in/out of corners.

that should be correct.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks