Pneumatic Tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago, I remember reading about many people who run sand paddle tires without foams and sealing their tires with sealant, no valve stem. But if IIRC they would run a strip of duct tape on the inside of the tire to try to prevent the ballooning effect. Another thing, when storing their vehicle with these tires, they would leave it on the stand. Or most would just replace the tires.

I friend of mine along time ago sealed his Tmax tires and added a valve stem and blew em up and would drive it on water lol I just wondered if it would still be drivable doing my Baja rear tires like that... guess i’ll Give it a try when I have time

I got some 2.2 crawler wheels/tires back in the day for 20$ to go on my yeti, and the valve stems were removable with little effort. I don't have them anymore but I am considering getting another set just for my baja

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks