Poor Jacko,poor bike!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Last edited:
You can still buy it mate, may need a bit of tape on it, only joking mate its well and truely fooked.

Got 4 cracked ribs and bruised to hell but i'm alive and kicking.

1 tip to any bikers out there "don't try and take on a landrover with a motorbike", you'll lose.

Oh by the way it wasn't my fault, the landrover decided to turn right just as i was overtaking it "the muppet needs to start to use his mirrors".

Off my feet for a while but hoping to get the FG out as soon as i can.

Thats one for helmets. I wiped out once around a bend where sand was spread on my old bike, that was all it took to tell me the helmet on my head made a big difference in walking away. Lots of rash without damage to my clothes but only major rash on the right side of my helmet and not my face.

We have to wear a seat belts in our car but helmets are not compulsory on a bike. Get that?

What kind of bike is it or was it?

Kawasaki ninja and was as sweet as a nut! Absolutely mint condition with a load of trimmings.Real pity,but at the end of the day its only a bike! Things could have been alot worse.
Yes BTB,I have seen alot of American films and see most riders don't wear helmets:eek:mg: I think even if we didnt have to wear them ya have to be mad not to!
J.

Aye BTB i had a helmet on, it took a good old bashing too, i'll need a new 1 of those now aswell as a new motor, my leather jacket had to be cut off me too (arh well poop happens).
once you drop/knock or damage your helmet (lid) in anyway its advisable to re-new as you don't want anything on your head thats imperfect.
have't the heart to go in the garage yet to see the bike damage.

i'll have too change my Avatar now doh

dam that sucks. glad to hear you are going to be ok though. I've been thrown 42 feet into a rock wall myself, and was glad I had a helmet on. a chunk was gone about the size of a golf ball on the right side and the full face right side had been worn down, could have been my jaw worn down and hole above my ear.

could have been a lot worse getting side swiped by a Landy

Looked at the motor today, looks a bit different how i remember it.

Front fairing gone, Double Bubble screen split in half, side fairing knackered, bent in tank and both front and rear wheel split.

Police been on phone today and said the bike and i slid into the curb then ended up in hedge and being side swiped by the Landrover. oouch.

Hoping to be able to claim against the other person for full damages.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks