Post Pictures Of Your Large Scale RC's Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read over this site for quite some time then ended up registering here. I really enjoy my stay here and have made some good friends on here. I posted my Marder once I sprayed it, but thats not my only large scale. I know a lot of you have more than one as well. I love looking through the pictures that people post so come out of hiding and post up pictures of your large scale RC's that you have here.

I will go first.

Picture removed because it went down...

I hope to see pictures soon! :cool2:
912CF451-0977-434F-821D-62430537FC52.jpeg
AEABC2F1-C2C2-4A53-B907-49A1F152633F.jpeg

My Primal RC GraveDigger with GP460. Love this truck!

Next on the list: upgrade the heck out of my DBXL 2, and my winter project will be a fully upgraded Kraken Vekta.5. Back to cars now that there are some seriously cool 1/5 scale options after focusing on RC planes for a good 8 years

Attachments

• IMG_0246.jpeg
    IMG_0246.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 6
My Primal RC GraveDigger with GP460. Love this truck!

Next on the list: upgrade the heck out of my DBXL 2, and my winter project will be a fully upgraded Kraken Vekta.5. Back to cars now that there are some seriously cool 1/5 scale options after focusing on RC planes for a good 8 years

Looks great, and tons of options for 1/5 scales.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks