Post Pictures Of Your Large Scale RC's Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little by little , I'm getting my 5ive where I want it , love that car
Well ,,,,,, we have a pretty spacious house I would say , all of a sudden I'm sposed to get the rc's out if the living room !! ?? , I'm gunna have to rig up a window ramp r something for the maximator ! And the rock scene I made for the crawlers has to go !! ?? I'm thinking her do nothing sister came by while I was fishing r something , all of a sudden nobody understands who I think I am , I geuss , gunna have to move some tools n tables around that's for sure CRRRRAAAAP !!!

Last edited:
I have read over this site for quite some time then ended up registering here. I really enjoy my stay here and have made some good friends on here. I posted my Marder once I sprayed it, but thats not my only large scale. I know a lot of you have more than one as well. I love looking through the pictures that people post so come out of hiding and post up pictures of your large scale RC's that you have here.

I will go first.

Picture removed because it went down...

I hope to see pictures soon! :cool2:
20201106_165756.jpg
I have read over this site for quite some time then ended up registering here. I really enjoy my stay here and have made some good friends on here. I posted my Marder once I sprayed it, but thats not my only large scale. I know a lot of you have more than one as well. I love looking through the pictures that people post so come out of hiding and post up pictures of your large scale RC's that you have here.

I will go first.

Picture removed because it went down...

I hope to see pictures soon! :cool2:

37F05E58-8AE4-403D-A07D-25BA69C5E532.jpeg670C4719-B97A-4A71-B87B-D9658551A4AE.jpeg

The Rovan Baja, probably the best car I have ever had (along Maxine) and it was 380$, it is 2 years old, and about 40-50 tanks in, not a single issue, just clutch and tires change.
The Losi truck clone I do regret buying, it had many hardcore qc issues that wouldn’t have happened with the genuine one.

Waiting for a pair of white rims for the Rovan Baja to match better colors !

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks