Post Pictures Of Your Large Scale RC's Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really digging the Vekta. Thinking about getting one. How does it drive?

Dear Gamefan,
To answer your question, all I have done so far is break in.
All my running was on ashfault, once broken it is fast, very responsive and runs very true.
The turning radius could be tighter.
I will comment further once I run it off road and see how is takes jumps.
I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Longblock

020649bb01d8790edd0a795ed75d2d34.jpg

1941e4d8f9f0e65b24a8a89ecdb2046d.jpg

I'm ordering a 5ive-B today.
What are you running for a motor, servos and pipe Marty?

G290RC motor from Dave’s Discount Motors,
Booster pipe from Detroit Performance RC,
D840WP servos from ServoCity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the 840's instead of the 845's..the 845's have way more torque but they are a little slower than the 840's. I was going to go w/2 845's for steering and and an 840 for throttle/brake.

Why the 840's instead of the 845's..the 845's have way more torque but they are a little slower than the 840's. I was going to go w/2 845's for steering and and an 840 for throttle/brake.

I thought about the 845 but I guess I went with the 840 because of lower current draw. ...but mostly because I was impatient and the 845 was out of stock.

Im gonna go w/the 2 845's for steering and the 840 for the throttle then. Should be able to get all three servos for $270 w/free shipping.. Thats the best deal i found online so far.... the Bart pipes seem to be out of stock everywhere...i have a Victory on my 5ive t and it runs good...might go with that....how does that booster pipe run for you?

The track I run at requires a silenced pipe so I got the Booster. It seems to have a ton of horsepower. Runs really good.

The 5ive-B has no roll cage and didn't have to cut the body to fit. I did however cut some holes in it to get the heat out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks