Post Pictures Of Your Large Scale RC's Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my first,second and third fifth scales where all fg mt's.not too long ago i been trying to survive the unemployment's all time high and the crappy economy....had to sell the fleet to pay bills...several times,along with others like my brushless rigs and tons and tons of parts.well now im not quite on my feet yet but doing better,yes i am now working again...yeehaw...lol.i cannot afford to purchase another fgmt but here is a picture of my firehammer mt i baught about 2 weeks ago off craigslist for $300.i scrapped the non fifth scale duratrax body and modified one of my old fg mt basher bodies i found in the garage.:2guns::2guns::2guns: ,also installed a k&n airfilter in replacement to the unbreathable stock air unit......lol.it was like a half inch tall foam donut....lol.i still got to clean up the cut outs and lines.other than that.here it is.

P1030277.jpg

Last edited:
i never liked to paint the windows.i always like to see inside for whatever reason if somthing happened in there....lol.

i guess its also because i hate tinted windows period and never had them on any of my real cars. too....lol.

My baby is back together on a different chassis and has a Samba pipe now. added a few other goodies too
DSCI0006-6.jpg
DSCI0001-4.jpg

Redcat Rally. I have some alloy bits and a pipe coming now for it
DSCI0002-2.gif

FG VW. just have a couple small things to install and it's redy to rip. One of sickboys fibreglass shells
DSCI0002-1.gif

Nitro and electric 1/5 bikes
DSCI0001.jpg

1/7 nitro hot bodies beside the fg semi
DSCI0003.gif

Hey man, I love tempura. I get bags of these huge peeled and devained prawns and shrimp from a meat supplier, mixed veggies, scallops. batter... a huge plate. great munchies when working on the toys... ya ok so that's one of the reasons I am getting a pot belly and I wear sweaters to cover the fact I can't do the button on my dress pants anymore LOL

hmm I was just thinking.. I wonder how I could con the cockatiel into getting in the semi cab for a picture

my new nutech MT with rat bod, just got this sample to test..stock other than servos but OBR full mod 27.2 4 bolt zen and 5b vrc side propipe on the way

DSC00928.jpg

and my rampage MT (the moosaur), OBR machined & ported 30.5 w/ceramics, 813 modded 5b vrc rear propipe , homebuilt cage and the list goes on

DSC00721.gif
DSC00858.jpg

my 5b gonna go to the drags when its done!

Attachments

• PB220001.jpg
    PB220001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 35
  • PB220002.jpg
    PB220002.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 28
  • PB220003.jpg
    PB220003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 32
  • PB220004.jpg
    PB220004.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 26
Thanks Dwarfy. Ya it was a quick splash with 6 coats of clear. I allready have plans for the next paint job.

How do the fibre glass shells hold out compared to standard? Can they take a beating! I fancy a beetle shell for the marder & Sickboy's shells look the biz :cool2:

My Baja after some new duds and some "CHEAP" mods.
DSC00907.jpg

Some lights!
DSC00910.jpg

Truck curtain infill panels!
DSC00911.jpg

Zenoah side exit exhaust,,,some percussionary adjustment required!!
DSC00908.jpg DSC00913.jpg

More to come.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks