Post your FG pictures here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fg baja

pS.UuxPAN
http://pbckt.com/pS.UuxPAN

ok guys heres the latest ones of the bug plus the new on road and the i know ill make a trailer project,both cars now running oddified engines 23cc in the bmw and 29cc in the bug both cars wired to use ecu,bug has only been started twice since rebuild and hasnt been bashed yet but the on road drift female dog is great

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:lol:
Got the photos with the link.
Is that purple/green flip paint?
Looks good - quite like the wheels / tyres combo.

Al.
Yea, it's purple/green flip! The wheels were plain black but I picked out the writing in white to make it stand out more.
Trying to decide what else to do to the shell- whether to pick out more details in another colour or leave as is...?

:lol:
Yea, it's purple/green flip! The wheels were plain black but I picked out the writing in white to make it stand out more.
Trying to decide what else to do to the shell- whether to pick out more details in another colour or leave as is...?

I'm probably being completely stupid, but how do I get the pictures to appear in the post??

Attachments

• Jump.jpg
    Jump.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 21
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks