Primal raminator v3 electronics box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScDirtyDog

Does anyone have a picture of the inside of there raminator electronics box I'm focused on the receiver, I'm everything works properly but I have no range. And from the manual and the way my truck is wired I'm thinking the remote kill maybe causing the issue. If anyone has pics of the inside of there v3 raminator electronics box I would like to take a look I know it's a cluster of wires lol but any help would be appreciated thanks!!

I cut a notch on the left side with a die grinder so I can route the extra battery wires out so it can be charged without removing the box cover. Put a rubber grommet on there so it don’t short out
Primal should have made the box out of plastic instead of aluminum
Some people have had issues with wires shorting out and burning all the wires up
Only a matter of time until someone has a lipo fire with this box
I actually like the V1 and 2 box better as the battery is outside so easily accessible

I cut a notch on the left side with a die grinder so I can route the extra battery wires out so it can be charged without removing the box cover. Put a rubber grommet on there so it don’t short out
Primal should have made the box out of plastic instead of aluminum
Some people have had issues with wires shorting out and burning all the wires up
Only a matter of time until someone has a lipo fire with this box
I actually like the V1 and 2 box better as the battery is outside so easily accessible
Yeah I agree it really should be made out of plastic and the v1 style is easier to get to the battery I'm also going to do the same thing so I can charge my battery without having to remove the top of the box every time. But I'm also going to add another battery straping it to the chassis and run 2 packs in parallel with each other, voltage stays the same but has longer run times.

I am trying to install this battery box onto my v1. I need a diagram as to where to connect everything lol.

I agree not sure about this box but man my battery and the on/off switch in have beat to snot. Figure this may save some wear and tear but looks to be alot of extra work

I think this fully enclosed box is better in my opinion. It takes a bit of effort to cleanly route everything, and I used electrical tape where necessary to protect any potential contact with plugs or switches touching anything else inside of the box. As long as you're smart and take your time, it's way better to have the battery inside the vehicle and everything sealed off from dirt and exhaust touching your electronics and your battery. You shouldn't have a LIPO battery exposed to the sun and rocks / sand and crap pinging off it if you can avoid it anyhow. The external battery setup was a bit stupid honestly in my opinion.

Personally I like the aluminum box, and see no issue but I can also see the case for plastic regardless.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks