Primal RC Raminator V4 IN STOCK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m contemplating this purchase… 🤔 love the black ram 🖤
It is a lot but really a cool truck. It is on the large size for sure. Don't put it together in the basement unless you have a walk out door at ground level , otherwise it is like building a ship in a bottle.

" If " you decide to go this route, we without a doubt WILL be getting together!!! ( hope to do that anyway ) Next state over = no brainer.

Your finger is on the trigger............................... now pull. LOL

It is a lot but really a cool truck. It is on the large size for sure. Don't put it together in the basement unless you have a walk out door at ground level , otherwise it is like building a ship in a bottle.

" If " you decide to go this route, we without a doubt WILL be getting together!!! ( hope to do that anyway ) Next state over = no brainer.

Your finger is on the trigger............................... now pull. LOL
I’m debating about getting an W5 or a 30DN SCT. More realistic. I know the raminator is massive and going to be a pain to load. I also want to get some wheels for my Jeep so $4k really isn’t in the cards if I want wheels too. Lol A lot to think about.

When I bought my V3 Primal was very good to work with.
They swapped out the Chevy body for the Dodge Raminator body since I am not really a Dodge guy.
Call them if you have questions they have great customer service.
I’m actually awaiting on a dirty 30 sct. This raminator isn’t on my to do list, I’m just admiring it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks