ProLine CF chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people think racing is not as rough on a baja as bashing. Evidently many have never raced. You get 6 to 10 baja on a track running in to each other on the time many times 3 to 5 feet off the ground in the air or landing on top of one and see how much abuse a baja takes when racing. I do not break near as much bashing as I do racing.

Roomer has it the ProLine CF chassis is going to sell for around $150 less then half of the ones on the market now.

Why do people think racing is not as rough on a baja as bashing. Evidently many have never raced. You get 6 to 10 baja on a track running in to each other on the time many times 3 to 5 feet off the ground in the air or landing on top of one and see how much abuse a baja takes when racing. I do not break near as much bashing as I do racing.

Roomer has it the ProLine CF chassis is going to sell for around $150 less then half of the ones on the market now.

I've raced. Not a Baja, but I've raced many others. I can understand the abuse, but I'm just not a CF guy. I'm not crapping on it, for what I do, it serves no other purpose than looking pretty. :flowers:

I like the weight savings as weight is horse power. If you have a 30 pound Baja with a big highly modified engine it would not be any faster then a 20 pound Baja with a stock 26. Yes I primarily race and all ways looking for a good way to loose weight even on my 1/8 scale racers. But I do understand what you are saying as well.

well for me i feel it an old news coz we alrdy made 1 and i think its lighter than this 1 ... ill leave u with the pics
btw the way its longer than the stock chassis by 5 cm

13122008016.jpg

13122008017.jpg

13122008018.jpg

user834pic1047123636841.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks