ProLine Trenchers DDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are indeed discontinued. For at least a couple of years now. I haven't been able to get them from the several suppliers that I've tried. I always love Proline stuff, but I'm not going to buy them if I can't get replacements. I ended up getting the Rovan Excavators which are a clone. Proline like to discontinue popular selling items for whatever reason so I keep buying the clones because I have no choice. I posted up a rant about Proline stuff a while ago. Slim pickings for 1/5 scale tires when it comes to proline. The clone stuff is decent, has almost the same amount of hook up, just doesn't last as long. But at half the price, I'm not complaining.

Looks good? i have a set of rear i wanna put on my losi 5b?
Thanks brother. I will say they ballooned like crazy on that dbxl-e. I put Hostile zero growths in them and a layer of duct tape to the insides of the tires. Good to go now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks