Pull start issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tench0771

Ive just tryed to start my km t1000 first time its tryed to be started and ive pulled the cord put and its jamed abd wont retract have i nroke it lol :c

Dam thing not good sart
Just gota try get it back together ?
:poop::poop:

Attachments

• 15406526556379016187210844561662.jpg
    15406526556379016187210844561662.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 14
just given up with it as its not coiling up it wants to spring open lol ill order the upgrade one with flywheel £33 deleverd roven easy start kit my m8 got one for his baja because it kept braking all the time o well ill just have to wate to get it running :(:(

Its a km t 1000 it allmost started but i think i flooded the engine its never been started before as its new m8 its my first 5th scale

Made progress this morning got it coiled and on just gota hook it on the outer case and bolt it on i got a bit aerated with it yesterday today a new day lol

Finily got it back togther and its not retracting proply tryrd lose tge nut but its like tge string is 4 inches to long think ive just a out given up with tge dam thing lol

if you are going to be running these fifth scale rigs you will need to learn how to rebuild these pull starters they get full of dirt and greese and that is why the rope won't retract.
take it apart and clean everything with carb cleaner.
than let it dry and use dry lube or grtaphite.
do NOT use greese.
after you get it back together it will work fine.
I have rebuilt many of these.
they all worked fine when I finished them.
Finily got it back togther and its not retracting proply tryrd lose tge nut but its like tge string is 4 inches to long think ive just a out given up with tge dam thing lol
just wind the string around ther pulley and it will retract youwill have to tun the string through the hole in the pulley.

Replaced tge hole thing now to the easy start and its working perfect ran tge thing a few times now just gota do the last brake in prosess then she redy for bashing lol well chuffed with it trouble is its so wet at the minit so wating fir a dry aftoon to get it out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks