pull start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the posts on pullstarts.
I've fitted a steel cable one from Killer the RC SSSS. It's on offer at Dave's this week. Some reckon it doesn't rewind as well as the chord - I have no problem.
There are plenty of options.
Turtle Racing reckon they've got it licked with their V2 bullet pullstart.
I'm sure you'll sort something out.
Al.

it wasn't the cord that broke it was the plastic pawl. i already ordered a new one with a metal pawl off of ebay.its not realy that i it broke that bothers me its that i have to wait so long for parts. i wish my lhs would start to carry 1/5th scale parts.i have had this baja since feb and i have only run like four tanks through it. mostly all the tanks were just testing out the things that i had to fix.

Last edited:
it wasn't the cord that broke it was the plastic pawl. i already ordered a new one with a metal pawl off of ebay.its not realy that i it broke that bothers me its that i have to wait so long for parts. i wish my lhs would start to carry 1/5th scale parts.i have had this baja since feb and i have only run like four tanks through it. mostly all the tanks were just testing out the things that i had to fix.

try ordering from large scale rc hpi parts will fit my stuff always gets here in a day or two

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks