Pulling the trigger on a new F1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered a set. We will know soon if these will work or what will be required to make them work.

That is cool.
Be interesting to see.

I have the front end of mine stripped down right now. Trying to get all the "slop" out of the front suspension.
I've already renewed the pivots on the front Push-rod linkages electing to throw the plastic bushing and going with a hardened pivot pin the bearings ride on directly.
More red-end bearings are on the way. Should have the front end back together by next week :D

BM

Fg f-1 wins the nationals!!

For all those guys thinking the FG Comp car is not the way to go-- my FG Comp just took the win at the US Nat's:cup-1:-- against 2 RS5 cars and 4 sportline cars AND Luis's new car. :D Luis car DID run good-- but FG took the top 3 spots!! I built the car completely STOCK just like the FG manual--did not change anything but oil in the shocks and ran red springs all around with stiff sway bar settings and the car was MONEY!! :)FG cars are still good---RS5 might be better but not that day. :)
FWIW
Tim

PS--there is video of the cars on the GLARCRC.COM website -- for some reason they haven't published the F-1 finals ---but it's on the VSmodelsports page!

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
That's good for FG.....

Might be good to post this as a new thread....

For all those guys thinking the FG Comp car is not the way to go-- my FG Comp just took the win at the US Nat's:cup-1:-- against 2 RS5 cars and 4 sportline cars AND Luis's new car. :D Luis car DID run good-- but FG took the top 3 spots!! I built the car completely STOCK just like the FG manual--did not change anything but oil in the shocks and ran red springs all around with stiff sway bar settings and the car was MONEY!! :)FG cars are still good---RS5 might be better but not that day. :)
FWIW
Tim

PS--there is video of the cars on the GLARCRC.COM website -- for some reason they haven't published the F-1 finals ---but it's on the VSmodelsports page!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks