Pullstart cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it may be similar, but outter wares material is propriatary and is trademarked and patented. so while it may be close, im realatively sure its not the same.

but if it works like its supposed to and does nearly as good a job as an Outerwares, then it may be a good option.

I have an outer-wears pull start cover, and the material is very very fine, such that all but the smallest dust particles would be filtered.

Since all I actualy want to do is keep grass and stones out, the outerwears is overkill. So i'd hapily run one of those filters on the pullstart. Chances are that airflow would be a bit higher with one of thease.

I might think twice about using one over the standard air filter though, as it may let fine dust through, I'm quite a fan of Redneck foam pre-filters for that.

Sorry, I was just trying to save everyone some money! This :censored: hobby is expensive enough as it is!

I didn't think it was that big of a deal as seeing as how I already have 3 other pullstarts with outerwears filters stuck to them. I paid for their ingenuity and design expenses, I'm tired of paying out the crack for something if I can get it cheaper! My money is hard to come by. So, if I'm going to buy something made in China, it may as well be cheap!

So I guess all the millionaires can blow their money however they want. I'm gonna save mine!

I thought this hobby was about having maximum fun with minimum expense, being different and having some individualism?

Sorry, I was just trying to save everyone some money! This :censored: hobby is expensive enough as it is!

I didn't think it was that big of a deal as seeing as how I already have 3 other pullstarts with outerwears filters stuck to them. I paid for their ingenuity and design expenses, I'm tired of paying out the crack for something if I can get it cheaper! My money is hard to come by. So, if I'm going to buy something made in China, it may as well be cheap!

So I guess all the millionaires can blow their money however they want. I'm gonna save mine!

I thought this hobby was about having maximum fun with minimum expense, being different and having some individualism?

Im with you mate. If it does the job why pay more?? Thats why my marder has no ally parts.....the plastic have lasted 12months so far & still going good. Its not as if you can see your bling much anyway when its whizzing past at 40mph covered in crap :badair::clown:

I'm with Trip = Dwarfy on this 1, as long as it keeps the grass and stones out then its better than not using 1 at all. :balloon::white-flag:

I've seen him on the UK ebay too, prob order 1 too. :chinese:

I think its a nice piece for a fair price. believe me, ive went thru the ps units, and at 25.00 they aint cheap. hell i used a roofing material on my original one and it was called the fuzzy coconut for ever. lol

don't take it the wrong way, i wasnt, and i don't think others were either, intended to say wtf, and make it a personal thing. for me personally, was just saying it would be hard for any company to make something like the outerwares, but thats why its 6.00 an not 26.00.

Good Piece for sure and the price is certainly fair.

Nice find. Looks to be a cost saver... You will have to get back to us on how it performs.
I keep getting a hole in the bottom of mine for the Baja since I don't use the side pods.

I'm a scrooge and save money anywhere I can...bits like that are perfect examples..

I'm a believer in "if you can make it...make it."

And if you can't make it.........TRY.

got it in my favs now. I see they make an air filter one too. I could use a few actually. got sidetracked begging the uk guy to ship me that chassis and tank, and then went looking for on road tires... it's hard to find tires in north america man...

hi, I opened my engine yestoday because its really not starting again doin my head in, the spark looked weak so i opened the engine and found it was jammed packed with grass and the flywheeel looks green and spark points look to be covered in sap so took all the grass out. so now i know why you guys cover the holes all around the engine good grass mower thou ha ha still don't start, Back to basics gonna get shot of the cy i thinks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks