Quarter scale drag car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StangRey

Heres a few pics of the Pro-Stock I built last winter and raced this summer. Raced at our home track "Lynwood RC Dragway" in IL and raced it at several IMDRA national events across the country this past summer. Normally race 1/10 scale but really enjoyed running the bigger scale with a few great competitors this past summer. I also built a Altered that I will post some pics of soon......don't have any in my puter at the moment. If some of you guy's or gal's are interested in this type of racing , please come join us in the spring. The track is set up for 1/10 scale but we run quarter scales on it........just geared them for the shorter distance. It's been a blast running these larger cars. We should have several fellow racers joining this class next season.th_IMG_0453.jpgth_IMG_0455.jpgth_IMG_0459.jpg

Last edited:
old wcm,new era stuff is cool....i got burned aerlier this year and thought i got a good deal selling my new era 32 ford kit..was brand new and got like 1200 for it...tuirned out the guy sold it on ebay for 3500.00 i learned recently there were only 40 or so made....i was extrmemly pissed at myself for selling it so quickly..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks