Question on carb spacers...opinions wanted..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chillin4life187

So I was reading and article and the person was using a carb spacer between the carb and engine. So it went:
---->>> carb/gasket/spacer/gasket/engine.

I know my engine (OBR 34cc) came with a spacer but Ive never used it. Always thought it was too easy of a spot to get an airleak. What are your thoughts and reasoning behind it? Do you use the spacer and does it make any difference? Thanks

If you have an aluminum manifold the spacers are good it stops the heat from transferring to the carb

Ok cool. Didnt even think of heat passing through to the carb. So it is useful afterall. I know some use em and some don't so I never really paid attention. Good to know tho. Thank you gentlemen for all the quick responses.

Ok cool. Didnt even think of heat passing through to the carb. So it is useful afterall. I know some use em and some don't so I never really paid attention. Good to know tho. Thank you gentlemen for all the quick responses.
yeah no problem but like mark said that might be go between the filter and carb the one for the carb should have 2 small pulse holes

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks