Quick release engine mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should just be able to make it out,,,there the only pics ive got it replaces the clutch housing with the round bit,,,,that slots into the mount then its got one hex head screw,,,,but it needs spacing a bit to fit

Last edited:
It should fit the marder, it used to fit the leopard race with no mods. it's a fit and forget item which does what it says on the tin, it's a quick release engine mount. you have a flange to bolt onto your engine and a bit to bolt onto your gear carrier which basically means you "should never need to take it off. the engine is effectivly held in with 2 bolts and the pinch bolt on the qrc bit. A bloody good system.

yeah it saves me having to remove gear plate tps layshaft hydro everytime i remove the engine,,,,i had to cut down the 3 little gearplate spacers to get it to line up but thats about it,,,,never had to remove it since fitted,,,,there always on ebay cheap,,,good time saving mod

mine is great, no more having to pull half the car apart to get the motor out. all i have to do is unhook the linkage, killswitch, and fuel lines, 2 bolts and loosen the clamp and out it comes. helps make the car a lot easier to clean as the engine comes out in 2 minutes.

if anyone needs any specific pics of the setup, i have my touring car all apart right now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks