Quickdraw 25 CC HIGH TORQUE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't see Quickdraw that much any more.
Bonzi doesn't sell them any more.
Benckie are you going to get one?

quick draw have stoped there dealer program and only sell direct to the customers now.

once my second boat is finished and 100% payed ill start collectiong parts for the 3rd boat.

the motor will either be one on the quickraw 25cc or a rcmk s254, wife has given me permission to buy a quick draw if i can save for it using my paypal account

get the quickdraw you wont regret it!!! i have one now and possibly another coming. tmr performance will be doing some sick boat motors real soon also. what boats do you have?

there is mixed reports about the older qd,s down under, but in the usa they seam to get great reviews.

at the monet as far as boats im only a sports boat user, i have just stripped my bonzi 50 inch

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=6036

tony from viper hulls in australia is building me a 50 inch apache, use some parts from the bonzi boat in the above link, to finsh the build.

and im talking to danny from sonic racing in australia about the third boat build a 60 inch race mono.

thinking about a qd 25cc or singe or twin rcmk s254,s in stock form, but i would like to keep it simple and fun.

i have noticved most speed recors in australia and the usa are with zenoahs not qd,s

in around 3 weeks once the 50 inch apache is paid and finshed, i will start collect parts like servos and motor for the 60 inch mono, i will hold back for a bit till i run this apache with no clutch and see how i like it.

i would of been keen for another bonzi hull, to replace my bush bashed 50 inch, but the shipping on just the hull to australia is way to much, and is only worth it if you go all out and buy a ready to run boat from them

nice collection your building. i have another rear exhaust qd with the wyk. also i have a whiplash being built as we speak and a aeromarine conquest light lay. i really want a rigger but we'll see.

if you like riggers here is one australian style built by Tony from viperhulls in australia.

66 inch KX Viper Rigger KX60 motor (60cc) beast have a look in the riggers section.

http://www.viperhulls.com.

Tony from viper hulls likes putting 40cc 50cc 60cc motors in things :gunsmilie:

not the fastest rigger around, but its 66 inch long and has a 60cc so it has the wow factor :2guns:

yea they are killer motors im going to pick up a few in the next few weeks. there were a few guys running both the original and the evo head at the lake on sunday. im probably going to get the rz254 there only $340 with the motor and the recoil. i probably your my geezer starter tho the rcmk are tight i'll save my arm. here are my 2 QD motors there monsters!!!
2009-11-26023618.gif

also the one in your first post looks like an older QD i have a buddy who still has one im trying to get him to get rid of and get a new QD. there totally different animals.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks