Race Runner to Baja1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I posted. Anyways, I got an evo II and was wondering how many extras I would need to make it into a Baja 1000? Also, I have been looking for the shell but I can't find it (especially at Largescalerc.com) which is the place I like to order from! Do they not make it anymore?
Any help is appreciated

I don’t think you would need all that much. I have a Baja1000 not the RR so I don’t have first had experience with the set up of the RR. I am thinking all you would need are a set of body mounts, body, wing, wheels, tires, and long shocks in the front if you don’t currently have them. Hopefully someone who has already done the conversion could chime in and give you the part numbers. Below are the links for the Baja1000 body, both from their old site and their new site. LargeScaleRc.com switched over Innovativehobbies.com.

http://www.innovativehobby.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=351

http://www.largescalerc.com/Vehicles/Bodies.html

i did it to mine, it wasn't cheap. I bought the body, body posts, wheels and tires, i think it was $425 or so.

you will destroy the 40 series tires, rims look nice, but the 40 series tires don't last, ask me how i know!!!:clown:

No Moa,
It says on the site that the wheels come in a skinyer size too, do you know what those tires would be are?

i have alloy FG stadium rims on mine, work great. I don't know what the skinnyer ones fit. I shreaded a brand new set of 40 series in 15 minutes on my MCD

I got the firehammer wheels and tires on my buggy right now and they are holding up very well. Maybe I'll just keep the wheels and just get the body!

i have alloy FG stadium rims on mine, work great. I don't know what the skinnyer ones fit. I shreaded a brand new set of 40 series in 15 minutes on my MCD

Is Fg Stadium Truck Tires And Wheels Will Fit To MCD Baja 1000 Evo lll Series Should I Change The Wheel Adapter...Can U Please Tell Me What To Buy So That I Can Change The Wheels And Tires

The FG wheels are the same square as the MCD hubs. I just bolted my wheels on and went.

Attachments

• 100_1095-1.jpg
    100_1095-1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 47
Is Fg Stadium Truck Tires And Wheels Will Fit To MCD Baja 1000 Evo lll Series Should I Change The Wheel Adapter...Can U Please Tell Me What To Buy So That I Can Change The Wheels And Tires
Just so you know the FG st wheels will not fit the EVO III the axle shafts are shorter, and the nut will not catch when the rim is put on, the rims have to be modified or the long axles have to be purchased.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks