Radio link rc4gs rc6gs with kill gas kill switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklynhalo

I'm currently running spektrum dx5 my kill switch on my losi 5t won't shout off on transmiter power off will the radio link work on shot of on the transmiter they have one rc4 with gyro and rc6 with telemetry please help I want an affordable alternative

Check if you have a receiver with avc, if you do I've heard of this being a problem. You may be able to turn it off, or swap out to a receiver with out avc. I run the cheap fly sky gt5 that comes with the Primal Trucks. Works for me on that andvthree other gas cars

Check if you have a receiver with avc, if you do I've heard of this being a problem. You may be able to turn it off, or swap out to a receiver with out avc. I run the cheap fly sky gt5 that comes with the Primal Trucks. Works for me on that andvthree other gas cars
I did but changed it to the 3 channel 315 reciver from spectrum I called mod kill switch they told me it's a spectrum transmitter problem all others are fine just want to know if the anyone was using radio link transmitter to see if it will cut power on transmitter disconnect

put the Kill switch on channel 3. go to Aux channels on remote. Channel 3 pick the LK-A. Channel 4 i have it set to VR.. Thats how i adjust the Gyro. I also have another 5th scale baja on a spektrum dx5 pro with no problems. tested it just in case right now. works fine. But i am also using a different kill switch than you. Baja 1 has a Dynamite Kill switch. Baja 2 has a killer rc

put the Kill switch on channel 3. go to Aux channels on remote. Channel 3 pick the LK-A. Channel 4 i have it set to VR.. Thats how i adjust the Gyro. I also have another 5th scale baja on a spektrum dx5 pro with no problems. tested it just in case right now. works fine. But i am also using a different kill switch than you. Baja 1 has a Dynamite Kill switch. Baja 2 has a killer rc
Thanks for your information
I just got this Baja
The switch is a New Gen3 Engine KILL SWITCH RC Rovan Bee Killer Baja
My remote is a spectrum dx4c
And rc4gs v3
I can’t make it work 😞
Thank you I will try again

RC4GS V3 and R6FG receiver Not
This remote not working with the kill switch
The receiver has a AVC system.
The RC6GS v3 and a R7FG receiver Yes
I'm currently running spektrum dx5 my kill switch on my losi 5t won't shout off on transmiter power off will the radio link work on shot of on the transmiter they have one rc4 with gyro and rc6 with telemetry please help I want an affordable alternative
Not working together!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks