radio range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old man emu

hi guys went out for a bash today to a new spot ive never been before and my car ran out of range at about 50 meters, ive just fitted new servos so i thought id done something wrong checked everything was plugged in right and tied again same thing out of range car turns off .i look up and see a big phone tower can these intefere with an rc signal??

hi guys went out for a bash today to a new spot ive never been before and my car ran out of range at about 50 meters, ive just fitted new servos so i thought id done something wrong checked everything was plugged in right and tied again same thing out of range car turns off .i look up and see a big phone tower can these intefere with an rc signal??

Yes they can, massively.

There is a spot that we sometimes go to that causes all of us ( at least 8 cars ) to shut down randomly. I've only ever had it in one other place and that was next to a power station.
Most of us run the Flysky GT3B aswell, only person in our group that didn't have an issue had the Flysky Noble

Yes they can, massively.

There is a spot that we sometimes go to that causes all of us ( at least 8 cars ) to shut down randomly. I've only ever had it in one other place and that was next to a power station.
Most of us run the Flysky GT3B aswell, only person in our group that didn't have an issue had the Flysky Noble
ah ha i actually tested it on the way home by leaving baha in my car and misses on side of road with the remote and I got approx 150 meters before it turned off

The spot that causes us issues has a large phone mast about 1/4 mile from the field, must only get about 40 meters range sometimes in that spot.

The rest of the time I keep range longer than I keep confidence about range.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks