Rampage Belt Drives Now for Sale.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order the kit for the 4 pin gears and clutch bell from rc pit sgtop in az. Ask Brian at rc pit stop he can tell you.Use50029n and50024 clutch bell and shaft conversion. $27.99 plus the belt and pulley kit.Good shoping and have fun!

Last edited:
One more question.... how hard is this mod/conversion? I've done quite a few mods but not sure how to tackle this one. Thanks again for all your help.

Very easy. Take your gears off, take your gear plate off, take your gear shafts and clutch bell off. Reinstall your new clutch bell,gear shafts,gear plate,install the belt drive pulleys,use loctite on the pulley set screws,put on the belt,and the pulley cover if you desire, and your good to go. There are instructions with the kit.Good modding and have fun. See you at the track or the track parking lot one day.

Any other gear ratios available at this time?

I have a rallye and am interested in a couple gear ratios to swap from a drifter to just a fun car to drive and so forth.
Will the gears be available seperately?

Sent from da lower level iPhone using wanna Tapdatshit

Thank you for the update. All my best and prayers for he and his family

Sent from da lower level iPhone using wanna Tapdatshit

wow, that's bad news...hope he's recovering ok. all the best rcdad

Hey Moonman, if you have a souped up engine (and I think you might) the belt drive 1:1 ratio runs very respectable and that's with MT tires

it's for a hillclimber running rc4wd 5t paddles...an obr 30.5 losi full mod is going in it but i wanted the mt gearing for instant spin up and wheel speed.

There out of stock right now.I believe I paid $129 us plus shipping for my xb. They work great ran mine last weekend at our track here in the chicago area,without the belt cover and it performed flawlessly.Seemed to have better pick up than the gears.

There out of stock right now.I believe I paid $129 us plus shipping for my xb. They work great ran mine last weekend at our track here in the chicago area,without the belt cover and it performed flawlessly.Seemed to have better pick up than the gears.

Right on, thanks. ill have to keep an eye out for when they come back in stock. Thats one thing that i always wished with the rampages is that there were more gearing options to give it more tourqe. Seams like a good option and not too bad of a price. Guess the real test will be durability over the long run.

The belt drive currently is a 1:1 ratio, very similar to the TT buggy gearing.

I have been running it with a 30.5 stroked and stuffed engine and it is strong as hell...I even forgot the grub screw on the D shaft...ran her....the shaft popped out halfway, twisted the belt really tight!....put it all together again, and No Problems....The belt is really tough...

Belt Drive Introducing chiliracing.com

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself.
I've read all your posts and wanted to tell you a bit about the belt drives.
They were actually developed and produced in Germany for a brand called Amevi. It is similar to Redcat, some Himoto and HSP models as well as the cs-electronic brand (Germany).
The ones you already built in to your models come so to speak directly from Germany. We started a new business this February called chiliracing.com.
This sounds a bit like advertising but I'm sorry for that.
We start selling the belt drives this coming week. We think about ebay.com because customers from the US are bit shy buying stuff from Europe but as you all know ebay is quite expensive.
I hope I could give you some insight into the business and if you have some questions you are welcome to ask.
P.S.: If I have made any language mistakes, I'm sorry too:)
Andreas

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks