Rampage creation !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on my third tank , since getting it together aside from loosing screws , I've had no troubles , love the dual stock servoes , love the stock tires , this thing is exactly what I was looking for , great rig , everybody broke down today , but the rampage rages on !!!

Gotta have all metal braces , on brakes , center diff carrier , that's where alot of the flex is happening , it has to be all metal , and that stuff was pretty cheap , and that gear plate tension thing to is important I believe , and gotta go lipo on it , that thing steers great

Just can get over this thing ! Fires right up everytime , runs perfect everytime , just nothing but fun ! RAMPAGE FOR THE WIN !!! AGAIN !! And everybody told me it was a problem rig , HA !!! FUNNY !! just gotta metal out all the diff n brake n servo braces , change to lipo , and adjust the gear plate according to gear sounds , pretty simple stuff really , this thing is awsome , handed the controller to my nephew and he had a blast with it
Headed to the track !!!! Let the 5 scaleing begin !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230415_124110151_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230415_124110151_HDR.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks