Rampage MT new pipe purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondia

I just purchased a Rampage MT V3, and I basically will be running this vehicle in stock form with minor upgrades.. The only upgrades that I have ordered currently are an 8k Clutch, Kill switch, Hitec servo's and a Rear reinforcement plate.

I want to add a tuned pipe, and noticed that Redcat is selling there version of a tuned pipe for 59$ shipped and a bonus of 20% off of all rampage racing parts for life. I am looking for someone who has first hand information with this pipe or a clone version of this pipe. Obviously its not a Dom/CP/Jet, but I am not a hardcore racer and would be happy with a modest boost in performance, if that's what this pipe delivers. Would be nice to see a before/after RPM/Torque curve with all of the current pipes on the market. Thanks for assistance with this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REDCAT-RAMPAGE-TUNED-PIPE-MT-TT-MODELS-BONUS-050024-/130669301482?_trksid=p4340.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D2409892171319187169%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D330569899659%26

Yes it will give you a great boost in performance and power but the problem is its aluminum and will melt and break at the bend which is no good. don't waste your money on that pipe. I went through 2 of them in about a month. Please buy a better pipe.

Yes it will give you a great boost in performance and power but the problem is its aluminum and will melt and break at the bend which is no good. don't waste your money on that pipe. I went through 2 of them in about a month. Please buy a better pipe.

Thank you very much for the reply! I like first hand info like this. I decided to go with a Jet pro side pipe, so that I don't have to do much cutting for a fit. I really like the CPI (rear), but having to do quite a bit of butchering up the body for a fit is not my cup of tea.

Ddm dominator rips ass on mine!!!
\

We now have 2 MT's which makes a good father and son blast. The first one, needed allot of attention from the factory. There was a bad plug, and the carb settings were off.

I have the Jet pro, but my son has ordered the Domi to be different. The only upgrades we have are throttle servos, Killer bee, Viper batteries, and 8k clutches. Will be interesting to see how they compare to each other once we get his broken in. Most say the pipes are fairly equivalent, but we shall see.

Berry true I can't say enough bout the ddm side dom! Just rips!!! I haveny tried the jetpro other then the side mount for the xt but hey I love my dominators

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks