Rampage vs FG Truck (Tug Of War)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bknate

Reading the Rules!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_d77iJFWOg

Just a bunch of us playing around. The FG had a Jet-pro and engine work done also a 2 speed. My Rampage had a BullS..T Rampage tuned pipe at that time with ESP 4 Bolt Fully Modded and Fully ported Zenoah and other stuff also. Now I have a Sprint77 DDM Dom HPI Pipe on the truck next thing is to tug of war my MCD.:clown:

whats this proving grip?

sure how can you compare 2wd to 4wd
why don't you line them up side by side and see whos quicker or do a few laps around a field or somthing..

that video is just proving that there must be a more powerfull set up in the mcd,plus like i said 4x4

or was that that the point of these videos to show the differnce between 2wd and 4wd

whats this proving grip?

sure how can you compare 2wd to 4wd
why don't you line them up side by side and see whos quicker or do a few laps around a field or somthing..

that video is just proving that there must be a more powerfull set up in the mcd,plus like i said 4x4

or was that that the point of these videos to show the differnce between 2wd and 4wd

I have tug of war with 2 4wd fgs truck and they don't come close. I still dragged the poop out of them, and I own 9 5th scales a 3 of them are FG's and they just don't have the weight to win a tug of war with a Rampage or MCD.:no:

I agree lets get all the 4wd Trucks (FG, Redcat, and MCD) Hook them up to a sled first (as someone else mentioned) with some weights, do a real sled pull. Then maybe do a tug of war. But to hook up to a FG MT 2wd, kind'a an unequal matchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_d77iJFWOg

Just a bunch of us playing around. The FG had a Jet-pro and engine work done also a 2 speed. My Rampage had a BullS..T Rampage tuned pipe at that time with ESP 4 Bolt Fully Modded and Fully ported Zenoah and other stuff also. Now I have a Sprint77 DDM Dom HPI Pipe on the truck next thing is to tug of war my MCD.:clown:

Cool truck's and funny video

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks