Rampage XT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

I'm new to the redcat family of 1/5 scale trucks but this truck has been a nightmare. I'm curious if anybody else feels this way. Ok so on to my topic..... once I finally got this truck going I went through 4 tanks now and the gear mesh seems to be binding an awful lot so I started pulling things apart like a good boy so I pulled the center gear off and still binding so come to find out the shaft was a bit loose and it was moving inward so I took everything loose and it was turning perfectly so with the 2 center gears off it was fine so I put the inner gear on and just seems tight but still turning so I put the outer gear on and back to the original issue of binding now it seems to me that the clutch would be tearing up from the extra force. So if any of you have also had this issue let me know what to change to fix it please. I can't figure out what the problem is. Now it's all stock no hop ups and basically new it did runaway one time and the front little shock holder on the bottom won't stay on and after a few roll overs the muffler with the dual outs is pretty much destroyed so a pipe will be needed as well if you can suggest one. My budget is pretty slim right now but want this fixed it has been nothing but headaches from the start. Thanks for listening.

Took all apart and rolls with no gears on the side so I put 1st small gear all was good no wobbles so I put the 2nd small gear on or the center rear and a bit tight but rolling ok so I put the larger outer center gear on and binding a bit so I put like 1/4 tank and ran like 5 minutes and the binding was so bad the truck was jumpy and I could smell the clutch burning so I shut it off and contacted redcat. Let's see what happens. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks