Raptor Maxx Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xMaxxtor

Finally got the Proline Raptor body installed on my xMaxx, along with a roof skid, new Duratrax 6 Pack X radials, 1.4 rate springs in the front, 1.5 in the back, 50wt shock oil all around, new shock socks and massive body reinforcements. I love the new look... and the new suspension and wheels are waaay stronger.

Attachments

• IMG_6540.JPG
    IMG_6540.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6541.JPG
    IMG_6541.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6542.JPG
    IMG_6542.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6543.JPG
    IMG_6543.JPG
    354.4 KB · Views: 38
Finally got the Proline Raptor body installed on my xMaxx, along with a roof skid, new Duratrax 6 Pack X radials, 1.4 rate springs in the front, 1.5 in the back, 50wt shock oil all around, new shock socks and massive body reinforcements. I love the new look... and the new suspension and wheels are waaay stronger.
How do you like those Six Pack X tires? I have a set coming in tomorrow. I couldn't get the Xmaxx specific ones, so I ordered the 1/5 24mm version mad for the kraton 8s and got some mad max wheel nut adapters from DDM racing.

Thank you for showing me what I want my future XMaxx to be. ..🍻😎👍

How do you like those Six Pack X tires? I have a set coming in tomorrow. I couldn't get the Xmaxx specific ones, so I ordered the 1/5 24mm version mad for the kraton 8s and got some mad max wheel nut adapters from DDM racing.
I really like the tires but I have the Kraton ones too and can't get them to fit properly on the hubs. They're just a bit loose because they don't have the Traxxas clover cutouts in the hex.

Massive body rei
Massive body reinforcements.....could you elaborate....describe?

I really like the tires but I have the Kraton ones too and can't get them to fit properly on the hubs. They're just a bit loose because they don't have the Traxxas clover cutouts in the hex.
I got my six pack kraton tires in the mail a couple weeks ago and got the DDM Mad Max adapters and they work pretty good. The fit was spot on too

We use drywall tape covered in ShoeGoo. Makes the bodies darn near indestructible. My bros Xmaxx is fully done in it and so is my daughter's Stampede body. Bash then heck out of em and no cracks, rips, nada!
I have also done shoe goo and drywall tape to with my rigs .......it just looks like he has carbon fiber pieces attached was trying to get more info but yes the drywall tape and shoe Goo absolutely helps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks