rc bloodhound ssc jet build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazz02000

well ive started building a 6 feet rc jet bloodhound ssc hope it come s out good ive drawed it and started doing the formers il be putting a jet engine in the car

DSCF2320.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

DSCF2327.jpg

well ive done the back body formers there s 4 of them well they look as one because i bolt them together then sand them so they all come out the same more to come

DSCF2333.jpg

DSCF2332.jpg

in 2 days big progress lol heavy metal gets me going fast lol well i did the front today and the back fin wow she s looking better

290212-1354001.jpg

290212-1402001.jpg

When do you plan the record attempt?

Al.

atom3624 it will take alot of time and practise mate remember what happened with my other jet car i could have injured one of them including the wife it passed in beetween them

[ame]http://youtu.be/kLq-Di4xrPk[/ame]

well ive been in contact with nick chapman and he is helping me alot he has just sent me the numbers of the colours and he wrote this aswell

Hi,

Looks like you are making great progress – let me know when you are ready to run it!!

;D

DSCF2336.jpg

well tail and nose are ready only filling and sanding you might say thats not the same tail hmmmm well it isint cause im building a diffrent vergion of the bloodhound ssc and i got mixed up with the pictures and was building parts and not noticing that they were diffrent in some ways lol must have been on drugs loooool
but now ive kept one picture to work on so no more mistake s

140312-1232.jpg

140312-1234001.jpg

140312-1234002.jpg

well i took the scoop of again were air enters and made the outer lip skinier its looking better and i built up the part were the cockpit is its looking wonderfull >:D

200312-1120.jpg

200312-1118.jpg

Well disaster struck i put the body outside in the sun to let the filler dry i was feeding my pets then i heard my son running after my pigion and then a big bang i went outside and saw the body smashed so now im mending it back together

DSCF2336.jpg

Back