rc.car.online.de CAD POWER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
any body know anything about hobbyteks cad g270 racing engine?
would be great to find some info on this,i am thinking about buying one but havnt heard much about them, its based around the new genoration zenoah g270 4 bolt head. the cost is 750euro,anybody know anything about this engine? it looks simply amazing...

rc.car.online.de swears by this engine and recon it cannot be beaten in power,its blueprinted.

i am looking for info on this engine for a while but cannot find much.
Search check out the following from rc.car.online.de.

Mecatech hydraulic brake Expert, y1129, set for 1 axle
EUR 129,90

Cad-Power tuning Zenoah engines G240/270, 1 pce

from EUR 745,00 incl. taxes
+ shipping costs
Available from stock

The new Cad-Power generation, based on Zenoah G240/270 engines.

The Cad-Power engines are hand built and modified. Years of experience guarantee for strong and reliable engines. They feature a flat torque curve and low fuel consumption. All engines are tested after modification. After successfully completing the test run the engines are shipped with a test certificate.

Tuning modifications:

- cylinder bottom machined for increased compression
- ports modified and blueprinted
- intake and exhaust ports are optimized
- timing of all transfer ports is modified
- cylinder gasket installed with elastic sealant
- tuning isolator installed
- crankshaft is modified and optimized
- crank case is blueprinted, modified and optimized
-this G270 engine will feature the new 4 bolt head design
The engines will be delivered in a small woden storage crate with all corisponding documentation.
18620, elcon clutch, new version - 1pce.

Adjustable 4-shoe clutch, very long lasting and low weight. This clutch can be used in offroad model...

all the above quoted from hobbytek germany aka www.hobbythek.online.de

Last edited:
nevermind the Cad 270.

this one will blow the doors of any car fitted with the cad 270

http://www.rc-racing.no/index.php?target=products&product_id=32919

more power and a 100 Euro less.
this s the only place you can get this engines.
if you want more low end torque take a look at this one.

http://www.rc-racing.no/index.php?target=products&product_id=32925

send www.rc-racing.no a mail and ask for delivery prices.
he will also hook you up with an RN Tuning pipe.
that combination will make your friends lift an eyebrow or two

Hey Crazy beetle you are right about the rn pipes, a stock 26zen with an rn will smoke a ported 26 with a jetpro...
I've shot am email to your link, I've been after one for months...rn are having production problems at the moment and making no pipes. i'm after the 6004 marder pipe.

Hey Crazy beetle you are right about the rn pipes, a stock 26zen with an rn will smoke a ported 26 with a jetpro...
I've shot am email to your link, I've been after one for months...rn are having production problems at the moment and making no pipes. i'm after the 6004 marder pipe.

RB tuning makes the most powerful tuning pipes on the market.
you can buy. samba, jetpr FG og what al this crappy pipes is called. there si no pipes that reaches teh RN pipes to the first pipe bend when it coms to HORSEPOWER and TORQUE.
it kicks in almost from idle and keeos the steam up nmtil the engine reacjes its RPM limit.

RB tuning makes the most powerful tuning pipes on the market.
you can buy. samba, jetpr FG og what al this crappy pipes is called. there si no pipes that reaches teh RN pipes to the first pipe bend when it coms to HORSEPOWER and TORQUE.
it kicks in almost from idle and keeos the steam up nmtil the engine reacjes its RPM limit.

hello crazy beetle,
ok im deciding on one of the engines you have recomended and your rn pipe,could you hook me up??

hello crazy beetle,
ok im deciding on one of the engines you have recomended and your rn pipe,could you hook me up??

just send him an e-mail and send him a HELLO from me.
i yuse the same nick in his webshop and on several athoer forums. nad his is a peronal friend of mine. så just say hello form Crazy Beetle abnd he will know who you have been talking to.

just send him an e-mail and send him a HELLO from me.
i yuse the same nick in his webshop and on several athoer forums. nad his is a peronal friend of mine. så just say hello form Crazy Beetle abnd he will know who you have been talking to.

crazy beetle how are you doing in that lunatic of a beetle :lol:
i have been on to rc shop in norway that u recomended to me and i was talking to him on the phone and he is sending me prices via e-mail tomorrow.

i am ordering the full mod g270 ported (non reed) engine
and the rn pipe(they look beautifull both the engine and pipe)
so which do you think is better the full mod reed or full mod race ported?? other one?

I've been on that site too dc2, they reckon themselves that the bonzo ported engine is more powerful than the reed motor.
I would be careful on how much power you get, you'll get to the stage where you'll start to put alot off strain on even the uprated parts you have, there will always be a weak link...the higher the performance the bigger the chain of possible weak links. You may also end up with a car the is undrivable or simply can't put the power down. Ever see the top gear when they tested the merecedes e650amg, a car that is so overpowered that it becomes uncontrollable when you try and use it...the chassis just can't handle the power.

cheers mooman.
i saw that alright that you were thinking of getting the rn pipe.

my advice mooman,take it asap,my god they look gorgeous,and its easy to see that its a good design by looking at it.its as straight as possible with an rc pipe i think.

my opinion on the engine is that it should be grand(the more power the better):clap:
but i see what you mean by week points too but i think maybe when used to this kind of power we might be able to harness it a bit,like maybe we wont have to be in w.o.t position as much to get the power if you know what i am saying.

im going to chance the combination of both that engine and rn pipe anyway and see how it goes,maybe if i get a plane body for the beetle then as im at it too ill have best of both worlds :lol:

I've been hunting the rn 6004 for a while now, I'm just waiting for Rinus at RN to get some more made, RN are the best pipe avalable but I'm not sure that i want to lose 1/2 my baja body for the monster pipe 6012. The 6004 has less tail pipe sticking out the back too...i think the 6012 might be vunerable to tail end smacks on the marder/baja and beetle from severe endos as it almost comes to the back of the wing from what I can see in pictures

I recon the 27,2 Race proted will give you whatyou want.
the race proted engines has less øloend torque but it reaches about 22000 rpm.
it´s a hell of a fire breather. it´s down right mean!

RN has 3 types og pipes for FG models.

the 6004 is the oldest type and exclusivly made for the Marder models,
but will fit both the Baja and monster models. it gives great power.

the 6010 and 6012 is made for the monster models and give more to
low end torque than the 6004 pipe.
this pipes is made for the monste models, the 6010 is made for the monster trucks and the hummer. the 6010 is made for the beetle and stadium truck.
the pipes will also fit the marder and Baja models.
the 610 pipe is the best choise for the Baja 4X4 models they need a bit more low end torque than the 2Wd models.
a friend of mine mounted the 6010 pipe on a stock 26cc engin in his Baja 4X4 and the thing realy started to move

once again i think this blueprinted zenoah G270 race ported 4bolt is the king of kings.

link-http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/lshop,showdetail,3307,e,1232298693-3329,motor.motor,cad_240_270,,Tshowrub--motor.motor,.htm

:eek:mg:

just make sure these g270 motors have had the second clutch side bearing removed as this is a big problem on these new engines and they don't hold crankcase pressure on high rpm,

just make sure these g270 motors have had the second clutch side bearing removed as this is a big problem on these new engines and they don't hold crankcase pressure on high rpm,

cheers evo tuning.

ah i have been looking for an engine for ageswith high power(even looked at yours) nice by the way,looks good.

but as i was on a budget recently i said i would go for a head kit with crank set up for now for my own G260,the one i opted for was the o neills race ported 27.2cc head kit with 2mm stuffed stroker crank,going to use my old cy29 case to sit the head on for a better match up.

this is my cheap alternative for the time being,its 149$ -169euro shipped to me,its on its way to me.

but i always was looking for an engine,confused with all the ones on sale.

could you send me some links for information on your evo tuned engine please?

You wouldn't have a picture of an RN pipe would you, I don't know if I have ever seen one...

Thanks,
Trip..

here's the 6004 and 6012

182779lxt1.jpg

182770aea2.jpg

and here's a link to 6004 fittedhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xw2n_monster-beetle-pro-29cc-embrayage-e_extreme

cheers evo tuning.

ah i have been looking for an engine for ageswith high power(even looked at yours) nice by the way,looks good.

but as i was on a budget recently i said i would go for a head kit with crank set up for now for my own G260,the one i opted for was the o neills race ported 27.2cc head kit with 2mm stuffed stroker crank,going to use my old cy29 case to sit the head on for a better match up.

this is my cheap alternative for the time being,its 149$ -169euro shipped to me,its on its way to me.

but i always was looking for an engine,confused with all the ones on sale.

could you send me some links for information on your evo tuned engine please?

hello my website is being updated as we speak so it should have all the info in couple of weeks
best regards
stevo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks