RC4WD Billet beadlock Monster truck wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mik3y

I was thinking of getting the rc4wd billet beadlock wheels for my MT.

Has any1 had any experience with these wheels for the MT?

Any pros / cons?

Do any other companies make billet wheels for the MT?

RC4WD make excellent quality products.
If it's for show, a shelf queen, then fine.
The problem is with normal FG MT tyres, the beadlocks will be exposed, and it there's any action, you'll hit them - may have to replace, may have problems replacing screws.
MCD tyres fit FG rims. Their MT tyres are a bit like gold-dust currently, but that's what I have fitted to my alloys.
As you see, the shoulder of the tyre sticks right out.
Mine aren't beadlocks, but if you go the way of beadlocks, these tyres will help you a lot.

Al.

Last edited:
RC4WD make excellent quality products.
If it's for show, a shelf queen, then fine.
The problem is with normal FG MT tyres, the beadlocks will be exposed, and it there's any action, you'll hit them - may have to replace, may have problems replacing screws.
MCD tyres fit FG rims. Their MT tyres are a bit like gold-dust currently, but that's what I have fitted to my alloys.
As you see, the shoulder of the tyre sticks right out.
Mine aren't beadlocks, but if you go the way of beadlocks, these tyres will help you a lot.

Al.

Atom, thanks for the info.
I want functional alloy wheels..not just for shelf, looks or bragging rights.

I know begitec makes fg alloy wheels but they are designed for the fg baja rather than the monster. They are also not with beadlocks. They need to be glued.

Which alloy wheels do u have? Do u think its better to get wheels which are glued wheels or with beadlocks?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks