RCX Baja 5t on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
veron what happens if no one offers or it does'nt sell??

Will you be parting it out? :drool:

If it is getting broken I want the shiny bit!!:)............and the other shiny bit......................and the other shiny bit:lol::lol::lol:
You could chrome plate a piece of dog poop and I'd buy it!!:lol::lol::rolleyes:;)
J.

all that doe an never seen dirt wats the point,
not dissin chad but c,mon , i spend to bash hard an thats that !
jus cant see the point in shelfers ?????

if i don't sell it i have some very special parts to install along with a red team chase cage and its going to the dunes this summer to get bashed hard!!!

So i'm sorry to disapoint the dudes that are saying its a waste of money but its gonna be my main runner. :w00t::w00t::w00t: no thats out of the bag you can curb your shelfer comments and stop dissin' what is an awesome 5t regardless of all the negative comments, its not for everyone but i thought i'd just share it with you as i have a passion for bajas and yes i work hard for my money so i'm entitled to spend it on what i want!!!

to all those who have posted positively and understand what has gone into rare build i appreciate your honesty and i'm glad you like it. :):):D

Well i suppose if you had the money ,everyone would do a project like that and have a dog to thrash.:rolleyes: I did with me MT.
J.

if i don't sell it i have some very special parts to install along with a red team chase cage and its going to the dunes this summer to get bashed hard!!!

So i'm sorry to disapoint the dudes that are saying its a waste of money but its gonna be my main runner. :w00t::w00t::w00t: no thats out of the bag you can curb your shelfer comments and stop dissin' what is an awesome 5t regardless of all the negative comments, its not for everyone but i thought i'd just share it with you as i have a passion for bajas and yes i work hard for my money so i'm entitled to spend it on what i want!!!

to all those who have posted positively and understand what has gone into rare build i appreciate your honesty and i'm glad you like it. :):):D

DUDE!
all i said is i cant see the point if it aint guna get used , (wernt dissin the build dude) anyway now yer guna run it,, BUZZIN! i meself wana see that sucker go :w00t: ginge an me are off to bolton 1 day this week if the weather plays ball?? get yerself along there with us,wer guna take soom vids tooo :cool:

hey man it wasn't directed at you, more the overall digs and puns getting dropped in the thread. we're forgetting that this is an expensive hobby whether we go all out or not its big money.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks