RCX Baja 5t on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE!
all i said is i cant see the point if it aint guna get used , (wernt dissin the build dude) anyway now yer guna run it,, BUZZIN! i meself wana see that sucker go :w00t: ginge an me are off to bolton 1 day this week if the weather plays ball?? get yerself along there with us,wer guna take soom vids tooo :cool:

whats in Bolton then

K....

chavs :lol::lol:

ROTFPMSL............Sweet Andy,just sweet.:lol::lol::lol:
J

Well Veron,just but a decent one off ebay and don't kill that one.Whats the point in a build like that if your going to wreck it??? You can pick one up on fleebay for about a five spot with upgrades.
I've seen the comments about you not running it and as I have said I have done the same plus I have quite a few unbuilt 80's Tamiya kits put away and I'd never build them never alone run them.
Good luck on whatever you do but once it is run it's going to devalue worse than a Alfa Romeo 166!!!:rolleyes:

J.

Well i've heard alot of people say the skopods are really difficult to start, so i've been intouch with tim at skopod and he hooked me up with the new H.0 Rotostart, along with a head cover and velocity stack plus custom metal fuel lines. Cos its for my KRD Build i got all the parts splashed ano'ed to match the build. just waiting on the head bolts then its gonna get installed. Tim's gonna polish out all the holes on the rotostart to match the polished fins
dreamstream001.jpg
dreamstream002.jpg
dreamstream003.jpg
graphicano001.jpg
graphicano002.jpg

that looks amazing how the hell do you get that effect ? how much does it cost to
get done ? errrm no don't tell me because im keeping away from nice things now :lol:

But still i looks very unique...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks