Re-start - 1/5 Fezza.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atom3624

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!
My name's not Keith (sorry Keith!!) but the F360 Red Bull's been in the '3rd Bedroom' for 6 months, with some fuel in.

The G240RC has always started EASILY.
NOT THIS TIME.
Bit of persistence and I got it turning better, near firing, firing and dying, then finally firing and just holding ....
Then I warmed her up a little, then warmed her Voo Style!!

Got the revs up, then started the donuts, then continued the donuts.
A few 'up and downs', cadence braking to try and warm the fronts to no avail.

More donuts .... great fun!!
Back to the bedroom after a 10 minute 'cool down', great stuff - enjoyed it!!
Al.

sounds good mate i must get mine out soon hasnt been run yet since changing the handset and fitting rear hydros its not even left the front room lol

There is a 'garden shed', but it's a bit leaky and needs a real tidy up.
The Juggernaut was in there, for a while, not now - in the living room on one of Ed's 'kid's organiser storage trolley' things.

Fezza's a little 'oily smelly', but at least it fired, and ran, and I blasted her.
Mike1970 will be cringing I know, but us amateur bashers need our fun as well!!

Rear hydros - can you 'mix' the front/rear? (Change the bias.)
Al.

cant mix them mate on the ko esprit but its simple to adjust the bias 2 seconds with the shell off not tried it yet with the hydros all round but the weathers getting better so not long to wait now just finished checking it over making sure its all setup nice

got a spanking set of tyres ready tyre warmers got fuel its charged up just need motivation

Understand the motivation bit!!
Weather's been grim for everyone.
Had something equivalent to 'Cabin Fever' during the last week - been off work on a 'use it or lose it' for holidays before the renewal 01/04.
Bored - seriously!!
Took the Mental Maxx out last week.
Fezza was good to get going and see again. Simple stuff.
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks