Ready for bashing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well fooked about flattin off the drive cup with no joy :) tried a couple of things bu then got pissed off, took the extender off and welded the extender shaft to the drive cup and refitted the extender and BINGO! ;)

the best thing is that my new engine fekin flies too :w00t:

well fooked about flattin off the drive cup with no joy :) tried a couple of things bu then got pissed off, took the extender off and welded the extender shaft to the drive cup and refitted the extender and BINGO! ;)

the best thing is that my new engine fekin flies too :w00t:

I thought it was slow at weekend - it kept getting overtaken by that back wheel :lol::lol:

I thought it was slow at weekend - it kept getting overtaken by that back wheel :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: fek off :lol::lol::lol:

that was just it's first proper half tank on sunday mate so i was soft with it :lol: but it's had 1 and 1/2 though it today and is loosenin up just fine, will be able to start tweekin it next time out :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

:lol::lol::lol: fek off :lol::lol::lol:

that was just it's first proper half tank on sunday mate so i was soft with it :lol: but it's had 1 and 1/2 though it today and is loosenin up just fine, will be able to start tweekin it next time out :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
It did sound sweet I must admit and seemed to have decent power there :cool: Will be awesome next time out :D Cant do this Sunday tho cos Mother's Day.

I don't see why not unless work interferes :( If I am working I will let you know & could call to yours for an hr on way home.

yeah i found a little spot near my house but there is a couple of houses backed onto it, but i was there for a couple of hours and had no bother (which is a bonus) ;)

yeah i found a little spot near my house but there is a couple of houses backed onto it, but i was there for a couple of hours and had no bother (which is a bonus) ;)

Might fook it up for you if I come with the x-can :scared: What do you reckon?

Might fook it up for you if I come with the x-can :scared: What do you reckon?

i've been kicked off everywhere else mate so another spot wont matter :lol::lol::lol: nar mate don't worry as its only small, not much bigger that the top bit we where jumpin on sunday but long enough for some tune up runs and general fook about :w00t::w00t: so i aint arsed if the plod move us ;)

i've been kicked off everywhere else mate so another spot wont matter :lol::lol::lol: nar mate don't worry as its only small, not much bigger that the top bit we where jumpin on sunday but long enough for some tune up runs and general fook about :w00t::w00t: so i aint arsed if the plod move us ;)

Ok will let you know either way. Could always meet you at Bacup if you prefer there? I fancy a beach run when the better weather comes :cool2: Its a ball ache cleaning it afterwards but its fookin good fun gettin it messed up :D You up for that?

Ok will let you know either way. Could always meet you at Bacup if you prefer there? I fancy a beach run when the better weather comes :cool2: Its a ball ache cleaning it afterwards but its fookin good fun gettin it messed up :D You up for that?

yeah bacup is a better choice bud, i'll get me a set of paddles then :w00t::w00t:

yeah bacup is a better choice bud, i'll get me a set of paddles then :w00t::w00t:

Yeah might have to get some too!!
Need to get me 1 of them key chain cameras as well. The 1's Jacko bought were only a fiver if I remember right - are they still on fleabay??

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks