Ready to run Liquid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartech uno

Hello ,Friends
can same one help me how to add the the Liquid Ready to Run to the car
**please write me In the most simple and clear I can understand**
thanks

Hello ,Friends
can same one help me how to add the the Liquid Ready to Run to the car
**please write me In the most simple and clear I can understand**
thanks
what do you mean liquid ready to run?you refering to the oil's? gas?
what kind of r/c are you refering to? we're gonna need some more info if your wanting someone to help you out

All you do is pop the glow plug out and add a few drops down the cylinder head.

Give a few pulls of the pull start or just turn the crank by hand to make sure it's spread about.

Presume it''s for nitro, never really seen after run oil for a petrol engine?

Last edited:
Guide

Hi again

I am new to the field and I do not have much experience in mechanical ... i would love to get same guide .who can give me all kinds of activities this kit required electricity mechanics, etc. ...
thanks

All you do is pop the glow plug out and add a few drops down the cylinder head.

Give a few pulls of the pull start or just turn the crank by hand to make sure it's spread about.

Presume it''s for nitro, never really seen after run oil for a petrol engine?

Hi
Sorry for the understanding of some of the store told me to pour into the container (see below i copied from the site)--After-Run is a preservation, which ensures that the engine) starts properly, even after a long time (winter break) storage. Added to the fuel it keeps the fuel system clean.

It binds water in the fuel, particularly important when the engine is not run regularly or after wet races.

After-Run improves engine performance, ensures better combustion, removes debris and residues. Simply add the content of the bottle to 5 litres of fuel.

20ml

from the store told me to openthe spark plug and trickle in.someone else in the store told me to drop in to the fuel tank I'm a little confused please write me what to do I can understand not cause damage including what amount have a full tank spill
Thanks

So it sounds like you have a petrol engine yes ?

If you have then I wouldn't bother with it. Make up any fuel and 2 stroke oil as and when you need it.

If you have a nitro engine then you need to remove the glow plug and put a few drops down.

It would be easier if we knew what engine/car you have

Must admit the product is a little confusing!!

We're all accustomed to NOT adding anything with 2-stroke petrol.
General MODEL ruling is to empty the tank after use.
General motorbike ruling .... well, how many people do you know with 2-stroke bikes over the years that have routinely drained the tank? ....

With NITRO fueled cars/trucks, we always add a couple of drops onto the carb slider (remove the air filter) and open/close a couple of times, then remove the glow plug and add into the cylinder and turn over the engine a few times.

This might well be considered a 'new thing' for 2-stroke petrol ...
Unusual for me, but I've only a few years' experience on this Forum.

Al.

So it sounds like you have a petrol engine yes ?

If you have then I wouldn't bother with it. Make up any fuel and 2 stroke oil as and when you need it.

If you have a nitro engine then you need to remove the glow plug and put a few drops down.

It would be easier if we knew what engine/car you have

this is large scale forums so the car two :so my car are 1:5 scale smartech uno 28 cc engine:):)

Yeh I wouldn't bother with it at all then.

Stick with just making up the fuel when you need it. You can pick up a mixing bottle real cheap and there ideal for making up just enough fuel for an outing.

The product is similar to Sta-Bil most of us in the US are familar with and it is a fuel stabilizer and may some contain other anti-corrosion inhibitors and/or lubrication additives as part of the package.

You usually add a very small amount to the fuel when you mix it. This only needs to be used if you are preparing to store the item with fuel left in it for 3-4 months or more otherwise just use fuel and oil mix and drain the fuel out and run it dry for extended storage periods. Carb parts can still get hard but will usually soften back up when put back into service but can be a arguement to leave use and leave stablilized fuel in the system so it doesn't dry out the soft parts of the fuel system and carb.

Seafoam is another popular fuel stabilizer that works well.

Last edited:
The product is similar to Sta-Bil most of us in the US are familar with and it is a fuel stabilizer and may some contain other anti-corrosion inhibitors and/or lubrication additives as part of the package.

You usually add a very small amount to the fuel when you mix it. This only needs to be used if you are preparing to store the item with fuel left in it for 3-4 months or more otherwise just use fuel and oil mix and drain the fuel out and run it dry for extended storage periods. Carb parts can still get hard but will usually soften back up when put back into service but can be a arguement to leave use and leave stablilized fuel in the system so it doesn't dry out the soft parts of the fuel system and carb.

Seafoam is another popular fuel stabilizer that works well.

So what you tell\ suggest me no need to us this Liquid?

So what you tell\ suggest me no need to us this Liquid?

That would depend on your habits, needs and wishes. If you wish to store fuel in the vehicle for extended periods then yes use it. If you are not going to do that then don't use it. The most important thing for your fuel system is clean filtered fresh gas.

Fg Filter

Hello
after drive this filter very dirty i need each drive to clean it? and again Smear it with engine oil?
can you sugest me how i can clean all the car after drive in its very very dirty??(engine,plastic parts..etc)
thanks

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks