real hpi v clone kingmotor spot the diffrance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopycoopy

just a couple of photos of a hpi baja and my king motor baja , :cool2:

Attachments

• hpihpi.jpg
    hpihpi.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 70
  • P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 65
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 56
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
apart from my'n as a 29cc engine and a dominator pipe and will kick the hpi's 23 cc and 26 cc engine and i have a handle to carry it and nearly half the price i could of bought 2 king motors .... got the shell of ebay as new for 13 quid bargain ... :2guns:

apart from my'n as a 29cc engine and a dominator pipe and will kick the hpi's 23 cc and 26 cc engine and i have a handle to carry it and nearly half the price i could of bought 2 king motors .... got the shell of ebay as new for 13 quid bargain ... :2guns:

The KM's are a bit of a bargain :cool2:

So far i am EXTREMELY happy with my Km 29cc baja. I beat the hell out of it and so far just a broken rear shock tower..I'm about to go hit the bmx track so that might change.......

i seen jacko,s and voo,s km,s at the weekend and build quality was spot on, as for power me and hyperpete were blown away, they had some mad low end power even with the standard dirt buster tyres they were quick,

Are you talking about the KM 29cc engine?

Yes Mine and Voo's are both Alloy up-grade 29cc versions, our other m8 has just ordered his from rcmodelz plus an extra shell in orange for £535 all in.

Think i've showed this pic before, i've added some DIY windows, some DIY side plates in the same plastics and Push bike inner-tubes to cover the shocks. I'll be changing the servo's to Hitecs in the near future but thats about all it needs.

Attachments

• DSCF3858.jpg
    DSCF3858.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36
Yes Mine and Voo's are both Alloy up-grade 29cc versions, our other m8 has just ordered his from rcmodelz plus an extra shell in orange for £535 all in.

Think i've showed this pic before, i've added some DIY windows, some DIY side plates in the same plastics and Push bike inner-tubes to cover the shocks. I'll be changing the servo's to Hitecs in the near future but thats about all it needs.

Nice Buggies. Is the KM 29cc engine as good of quality as cy engines?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks